29/03/2018 | Labex Réfi
Attendance is free of charge, registration is compulsory
14h-14h15 Welcome address: Prof. R. Gillet, E. Lamarque, J-P. Laurent, University Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne & Financial Regulation lab.
14h15-14h45 Guest speaker: Pierre Wunsch, Vice-Governor at Banque Nationale de Belgique and SRB member: Bank resolution in Europe: state of play four years after
14h45-15h30 Guest speaker: Anette Mikes, Professor, HEC Lausanne: ValueS at Risk: Risk culture and the Ethical Turn in Risk Management - lessons for the banking industry
15h30 – 16h45 Panel session: Risk governance and financial stability.
- François-Louis Michaud, European Central Bank, Deputy Director General, SSM, DG IV
- Frédéric Visnovsky, ACPR, Deputy Secretary General
- Pierre Wunsch, Vice-Governor at Banque Nationale de Belgique and SRB member
Moderator: George Ugeux, Adjunct Professor, Columbia University
16h45 – 18h Panel session: Risk governance, new challenges for banking organisations
- Wijnand Nuijts, Manager Supervision on Governance, Culture and Organizational Behavior at De Nederlandsche Bank
- Bénédicte Guérin, Head of Risk Appetite Methodologies within the CIB métier, BNP Paribas
- Jean-François Lepetit, former Board Member and Head of the Risk Committee of BNP Paribas.
- Florian Marsaud, Governance and Coordination Manager of the BPCE Group’s Risk, Compliance and Permanent Control Division
Moderator: Eric Lamarque, Professor, University Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne
18h – 20h: Dinner buffet, club des enseignants de la Sorbonne